Northumbria Police has issued some advice for helping to protect our children while they are online
This booklet has been made for you to help you talk about and share how they are feeling. Change can make us feel worried and being at home instead of school is a big change. We hope you find it useful.
To access work on OneNote, please follow the instructions below: • Visit www.office.com and login
• Children should use their Monkseaton Middle School email address to log into Office 365.
• Year 5: 19SurnameInitial@monkseatonmiddle.org
• Year 6: 18SurnameInitial@monkseatonmiddle.org
• Year 7: 17SurnameInitial@monkseatonmiddle.org
• Year 8: 16SurnameInitial@monkseatonmiddle.org
• Next, click on the purple icon titled ‘OneNote’.
• From here they will see a notebook titled with the relevant year, e.g. Year 7.
• If this Notebook doesn’t appear please here then you should check your school email, you should find an email from Miss Weatherall sharing this OneNote with you.
• Once the notebook has been opened, you child’s name will appear in the subheadings on the left hand side. Click on the name.
• Under the name you will then see subject folders, where work has been placed.
We hope you find this instructions helpful
We have found that OneNote works best on a PC or on the internet on a tablet/phone rather than the OneNote app.
If your child has forgotten their password for logging into office365 (it is the same password they use to log onto the school computers) we will be able to reset that for them. Simply send an email to the school email address email@example.com with details of the child’s name and we will get back to you once the password has been reset. Please note this can only be done during normal working hours and my take up to 24 hours to happen.